Friday, February 24, 2012

BIG NEWS!! Announcing a new addition to the Estoria Social Family


Maggie has 2 chickens
I cannot express my excitement for today's post!! I am excited to announce that Maggie Rentz is joining the Estoria Social family as the Creative Director.  Maggie will be be working with brides to create everything from floral design, stationary, styling and the works! And man, oh man is she stylin' and creative....enviably so! 

Check out a little Q&A sesh we had and some of her gorgeous flower arrangements below:

1. What/who inspires you

For me, inspiration can strike almost anywhere.  Often it's nature that inspires me; I grew up on a farm and am most at peace outdoors.  Sometimes it's a great outfit I see, or an interesting product design.  The key for me is to look for inspiration everywhere; it's often found in the most unexpected places. 

2. Use three words to describe your style

Simple, yet refined.
Love!

3.  What attracted you to planning weddings?

I first fell in love with it while planning my own wedding.  I'd never, ever done anything I found more satisfying.  And fun!  

A Maggie Original

4.  What is the most rewarding part of event planning?

Without a doubt, the most rewarding part is seeing the enormous smiles on client's faces after it's all said and done.  There aren't many chances like that in life to reap such a positive direct reward for work you've done.  But man, those smiles.  There's nothing like that feeling of gratification.

5.   What is one thing you want the world to know about you?

How much I love love.  



and the requisite Estoria Social feline ownership...BUSTER!!!




Stay tuned for much, much more from Ms. Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive