Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: Adrienne Lampe Photography

Today we're featuring one of our favorite new photographers, Adrienne Lampe.  We were fortunate to get to work with Adrienne   on Amy & Jason's wedding at King Plow in February, and were so glad we did, because Adrienne is just the sweetest, funniest, most laid-back lady ever.  I know it does couples a world of good to be taken care of by such a calm, collected, and super talented photographer on the big day.  It is such a heartening experience to see her interact with the guests and the space, and the finished product is -- well, see for yourself!




To help y'all get to know Adrienne, we asked her a few questions about herself and her business.


Why wedding photography?


I love to be happy.  I love to smile, laugh, and enjoy life.  Weddings are the perfect medium for me.  There's no happier moment in the life of a new couple, than their engagement and wedding.  It's a fun, exciting moment in their lives... and as a result, it's a fun and exciting moment in mine!  I love that each weekend, I'm working with happy, smiling, excited couples... and I get to simultaneously live out my passion of creating amazing memories for them.  I always say that you've gotta love what you do in life... and for me, it's being a wedding photographer!  I love, love, love what I do!


What is your favorite part of the wedding day to capture?

My absolute favorite part of a wedding is the moment of build up... there is nothing quite as exciting and exhilarating as being with a bride and her bridal party the morning before her big day.  There's so much energy, emotion, and love being shown... it's just a really humbling experience.  Every time I think about it, I think- 'Wow, how lucky am I?'  I get to be there for all of the brides that I work with, as one of the selected few that gets to spend those last moments with her before she walks down the aisle.  There's something saw raw and beautiful about this moment in a bride's life, and I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to experience it- I feel so blessed.   Always puts such a huge smile on my heart when I think about it.




Describe your photography style in 3 words.

Awesome.  Fun.  Exciting.


What's your favorite location to shoot in Atlanta?

As a loft owner at The Stacks- I've got to say, they have one of the best views of downtown Atlanta on their rooftop.  It's a favorite shot of mine to take couples up there when the sun's setting on their engagement shoots... just super romantic, super beautiful, and so Atlanta.  


What about a dream wedding location to shoot?

I think I'd love to shoot on a mountaintop, or maybe in the hills of Hawaii.  Would be so gorgeous!  Anywhere with dramatic, breathtaking views like that-- you really can't beat the beauty that nature just gives us naturally.



Adrienne even managed to capture ME, of all people, helping our sweet bride untangle her veil.  What a fun keepsake to remind us of this absolute blast of a wedding!  


Check out more of Adrienne's work and learn about her services on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive