Friday, September 16, 2011

Matt and Jess Get Married~ 5 Seasons Brewing Company, Westside

Behold! The beautiful images from Matt and Jessica's wedding at 5 Season Brewing Company Westside, courtesy of Robin Nathan Photography. From the moment I met Matt and Jessica, I thought, oh wow how can I make this couple into my friends?!  From their amazing literature theme to Jessica's creative eye, I just fell in love with every aspect of their wedding design.  Their wedding was sweet, intimate, and lovely and their guests really got to see a reflection of who they are as a couple. They would not be foiled by rain, and the dancing didn't stop all night long! 





















Location: 5 Seasons Brewing Company Westside
Photography: Robin Nathan
Hair: Salon Modello
Make-Up: Bella B
Flowers: Stems
DJ: Brian Parris
Cookies: The Cookie Studio
Cupcakes: The Atlanta Cupcake Factory

2 comments:

  1. You did an AMAZING job throughout our entire wedding planning! I would have been pulling my hair out and totally stressed otherwise. You helped pull everything together into a cohesive, fantastic, memorable event. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine getting through the wedding without your help. You did a great job rearranging everything when the rain came through. I'm really glad we had that tent! :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive