Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Take on Something New...


As I prepare for my website photo shoot in a few weeks, I am constantly thinking about the look, feel and style.  One of the biggest and most enjoyable parts of styling a photo shoot is the fashion.  In my search to create the perfect faux bride, I found myself wondering...what would she wear on hear head?  As I searched, I felt like every picture had a different take on the wedding veil.  While I love the traditional fingertip or elbow length style, I wanted to show the versatility of a headpiece, and just how expressive you can be with your look!  Here is a new spin on an old tradition:

1.  Headbands and barrettes: Colorful, playful and shinny!

(Lelia Scarfiotti via Ruffled Blog)

(Aharon Hill Photography via Style Me Pretty)


2. Blushers and birdcages: Sexy, vintage and a play on classic beauty.

(via Etsy)
(via Etsy)


3.  Hats:  A bit daring and certainly off the beaten path, and so very royal wedding.


(via Etsy)
(via Etsy)
For more exciting looks and inspirations, check out Twigs and Honey, creators of BEAUTIFUL and stylish alternatives to veils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive