Friday, December 2, 2011

Specialty Cocktails for a Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I know I am glad to have the weekend here again and for making it through another week, we all deserve a cocktail.  Or as in this blog post, a few cocktails.  Yesterday, I was talking to a Mother of the Groom about hosting a rehearsal dinner and best options for the alcohol package.  No one in the wedding party was much into liquor and much more about the wine; so beer, wine, and a signature cocktail was my suggestion to satisfy themselves and the crowd. "People do that?" she asked.  "I think that's a great idea!" So immediately I started thinking about the type of cocktail most appropriate for her guests and representative of the bride and groom.  What cocktail would you choose?  Here is a great list of my favorite cocktails to make your rehearsal or wedding day sophisticated and personal!



From L to R (Click for recipes)
1. Classic and loved by all- Old Fashioned
2.  Warm and wintery Apple Cider Bourbon
3.  Sweet and fruity Pimms Cup
4. Cool and refreshing Gin Golden Cup
5.  Earthy lavender martini
6.  Sexy and perfect pink St. Germain Bois de Rose
7. Lovely St. Germain Cherubs Cup 
8. Sharp tongued like a New Yorker- Absolut Brooklyn Ginger
9.  Spicy St. Germain Dia Del Amor
10.  Bubbly and sophisticated French 75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive