Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Estoria Social on Every Last Detail

I finally caught up with all things post Thanksgiving and am excited to share this shoot that was featured on Every Last Detail on Thanksgiving day!  My sweet friend Robin Nathan asked me to create a concept for a styled shoot and model, and since styled shoots happen to be one of my faves I just had to say yes.  The best part about this shoot was working with my honey, Clint, the most reluctant model of them all.  


Here are some of the shots! 



 



Thank you to an overwhelmingly talented group!
Photographer: Robin Nathan Photography
Event DesignEstoria Social
Catering and Desserts: Wicked Pies
Etsy Designer: Luv2create2

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! All of them, but I especially love the second to last shot of you and Clint - it just says it all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive