Monday, November 7, 2011

Preppy Inspiration

Apologies for being so out of the blogging loop lately.  Last week I had a big photo shoot and lots of time consuming projects that left little time for anything else.  Enough excuses- here is something bright and cheerful to lift our Monday spirits.

This morning, I found out that I am assisting on a prep-inspired photo shoot that calls for"vintage, but not too much vintage."  I love prep, and I love vintage, and I think simple elements can often come together for an unforgettable look.  Think stripes, bows, bold reds, blues, yellows and greens.  This season I found myself drawn to Tommy Hilfiger's fall collection "Family Album", which normally elicits a raised eyebrow from me.  I loved the comfortable materials, mixed with sleek colors and impeccable tailored jackets.  I think this calls for an inspiration board- don't you?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive